Sunday, April 22, 2012

new resident

We have a new resident at our house..........uninvited yet only partially unwelcome. Obviously I was neither persistant nor persuasive enough to discourage the new construction. I can only imagine what I did to her poor heart when I went bursting out that door yesterday. I got a serious tongue lashing--maybe a beak-lashing? She was not happy with me. Then, as I had to work outside, I found myself praying that somehow, Someone who could communicate with her would let her know that she really had no need to fear me. And I went out of my way to use other doors and entrances to the yard so as not to disturb her further. I'm glad to see that she's back on her nest today. We can use another door for a while since she is obviously doing very important work.



1 comment: