Wednesday, September 15, 2010

off we go!!!!

You might guess!!!!! Roger and I were able to get tickets to see Discovery leave for her last mission November 1st!!!!!!!!!! Yes!! I am so excited I can hardly believe it's for real. Now I'm praying for good weather, perfect conditions, that the shuttle will be _________ ..........you know.........no glitches! We got up at 5:30 this morning to be ready when the last of the tickets were available at 6:00 (8:00 EST) And we got some!!!!! I checked later..........they were sold out in 25 minutes!!! Ohhhhhhh, I pray all goes well...........it's not like we can check back two weeks later, you understand! I cannot describe the thrill I feel just at the thought of being there to see and feel and hear.............leaves me giddy and weak-kneed!!! Just had to share my jubilation!!!

4 comments:

  1. That would be quite the experience! I love your excitement, also! :) Have a BLAST!! Tee hee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!!!! Have a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting. I can hardly wait to see your blog after that experience!!

    ReplyDelete