Thursday, April 14, 2011

...tiny miracles round 2

I've just been to warehouse replanting some of those tiny seeds of two weeks ago. So exciting!! Just thought I share the sights with you......

 

The trays we planted in......these are the impatiens.......yes, we have a few hundred of them. Yikes!!


 More impatiens--I think--and geraniums to the right. You can just see a "trough" on the left that we planted the dahlias in...........they are in the picture below in their new "homes".



Tomatoes and lettuce----I had just finished watering them.........a little too vigorously. I'm praying for them, but they really should be fine.
 

The geraniums still in the sprouting tray. I'm amazed at the size of the cotyledons coming out of those super tiny seeds! I love to watch "baby" geraniums grow.........and from cuttings too! I get all excited over that first new leaf to come out of that woody stem..........


 The petunias............so tiny still............


Peppers in the back........onions in the front that really need to be in the garden. I'll have to work on that..........

No comments:

Post a Comment