Tuesday, July 5, 2011

.....hummingbird update

Our two baby birds are doing well! I was afraid they might not survive the grandchildren, but they left them entirely alone after I told them how skittish hummingbird mommies are............I don't know how they fit in that nest! It almost looks like they push themselves out! And one did stick it's wing out for a little stretch. They certainly grow fast! There were even feathers on it! 'Course, I wasn't fast enough to get a picture.........but here you can see their little beaks.........so amazing and miraculous!!


Close by I found our lilies in bloom...........I love lilies...............




And our "flag" at the front door...............Hooray!!!!! for the U.S.A.!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lillies are for mom:) How fun to watch the hummingbirds. Yes, we really do live in an incredible world. I can't imagine what it would of been like had it not been cursed:)

    ReplyDelete