Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 4th--for real

I said I had spent the week finishing a blessing dress for Beni..........and it took a good part of my time. I was hoping to have it finished so Candi could take it with her the night of the 3rd--but I didn't............however..........I had it done--slip and all!!!! before midnight!!!!! This is the first time I haven't been up most of the night before such a day. Definitely a step in the right direction!! I was really pleased with the dress............



Isn't she beautiful??

And here is the whole sweet, wonderful family. Needless to say, I'm proud of them!!

It's been a whirlwind few weeks. Full of all the kinds of things that are most important. Sometimes exhausting, but worth the effort. I have to be one of the most blessed women in all the world!! I hope I am grateful enough............

4 comments:

  1. It's exquisite, Carol. You are your great grandmother Mellie's granddaughter, now aren't you! You do her proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is incredible! Pretty cute little sister in it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress, Aunt Carol! Such a wonderful heirloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most beautiful blessing dress I've ever seen. It was absolutely perfect.
    We love you.

    ReplyDelete