Monday, October 17, 2011

consistency.........yeah...right!

Yes. I've thought I need to be a lot more consistent with posting here. It's not that I don't have things to share. Some of it is beginning to feel like the "same old thing". I'm sure you understand. The harvest/canning season is winding down. I've done peaches, pears, tomatoes--kind of. We picked all the peppers, squash and pumpkins. I pulled up the onions, and still need to get the rest of the beets. We went to Idaho for a load of potatoes. I have a couple of boxes of apples in the garage so I can make chili sauce. But I told you about all that last year..........this year is different in that I haven't done as much. And that has been wonderful! ..........now..........with all that as a disclaimer.....I'm going to try to back up a little and share some of it with you anyway.........just because I want to. We need to do some of those things "just because I want to", right?

We are going to have a kind of quick "September in review..."

We spent a beautiful day with loved ones in Logan for a wedding--peace, love, joy, "rightness", healing, a re-filling of the reservoir, and an absolutely gorgeous day..........








It just doesn't get any better than this..............

No comments:

Post a Comment