Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Surprise!

We had a wonderful surprise in our "inbox" this morning! This picture!!! It is our terrific missionary son, serving in the Philippines and a couple from Fillmore! I didn't even realize they were going to his mission............and maybe, because he is a doctor, they serve several missions there. We will have to ask. But I couldn't wait to share it with all of you!


 He has had a challenging mission.........but don't they all? We are so thankful he has faced the difficulties with faith and courage and continues to smile and testify to the wonderful people of the Philippines of the reality of the Savior and His redeeming love. It is the most needed and important message in the whole world.............. I know He lives! I know He loves us! I know He atoned for each of us! And I know He will save us if we will let Him! The words of a Primary song come to mind:
"I know He lives! I will follow faithfully. My heart I give to Him. I know that my Savior loves me!"

2 comments:

  1. What a pleasant surprise. I would imagine it gives you an added sense of security where your missionary is concerned.
    I love your pansies and the container.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tender mercies for a missionary mom!

    ReplyDelete