Saturday, March 22, 2014

...the calendar says it's spring!

What better way to celebrate the beginning of spring than planting a pot of pansies for the front porch!?! I've always loved pansies...........even before my Grandmother called me her "pansy-girl". When my visit would come to an end she would have me pull my shirt front out and she would fill it full of the beautiful, happy blossoms. I would take them home and "float" them in whatever beautiful bowl Mother would let me use. I love the rich "traditional" colors.......I love the "new" modern colors. They speak to my heart. I'm sure you understand............


Roger and I set up the "benches" in the heat room at the warehouse so we will be ready for the flowers and vegetables when Richard brings them next week............ahhhh, spring............

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love pansies as well! We have some tulips outside our front window that I am just waiting to see them bloom. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete