Monday, March 28, 2011

...projects.......

I know I am not alone in having several projects in various stages of "done-ness".........I will admit some are barely started. I will also admit there are more than several.........I'm trying to finish some of these--one a month was the first goal. At that rate I would have several years' worth, I'm afraid.....but hey! you have to start somewhere, right? These are two of my "newer" projects........they are FINISHED!!! This is a Bunny Hill Pattern and fabric "Lily and Will". I loved the soft colors accented with brown. I have another top made from the same fabric........I'll show it to you when I get it quilted.


I don't particularly like afghans..........I much prefer a quilt..........but I had a hankering to crochet something and I absolutely loved the colors in this afghan.......the price was right........anyone want it? I have another project all figured out to be the "pick up" and "keep the hands busy" project to take the place of the afghan...........what a great feeling to have them completed!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You have such a talent for sewing and quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful! If you really don't want the afgan could we work it in with the tree?

    ReplyDelete