Saturday, November 21, 2015

...rosy inside and out.........

There is a rosy glow outside right now as the sun gives his farewell salute........it's gorgeous......soft, peaceful, Southern twilight. This is a beautiful corner of our world. BYU is winning. Michelle is at the game and got to "shoot" the cannon!!! She has a friend in the "cannon crew".......so she was down on the field when BYU made their 2-point conversion. She is pretty excited.

Just a couple of fun things here.............this is Montgomery Highway as it goes north through Vestavia Hills. They did this for July 4th as well, and I didn't get a picture then. The flags are so pretty, all standing in the ground--the islands--about three miles........... I love it and wanted to share with you. I love our country.........and I know you do too...........


In our zone conferences this week, Elder Dube taught how Moses felt inadequate and that Father in Heaven sustained him and taught him..........he learned and grew and became confident and did all he was asked to do. So.......in MLC, President Hanks gave them a visual........... What a picture, huh? His suit coat on one of our totally committed, darling sisters. I think they could have put two of her in there! But he promised them they could "fill the mantle". It was a great meeting. I'm so thankful I can be here. In Huntsville he asked me to share my testimony..........gave me plenty of time to think about it, and I kept thinking of all the things I could testify of. Then they asked us to take one minute!! How can one possibly condense it all to one minute!?!?!??? I think I took a little longer than that.........but what a privilege. I can only depend that I said what He wanted me to say............ I love this mission!!!


2 comments:

  1. She's a tiny one :) Tom keeps wondering when God is going to send him and Aaron to speak for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. melange grey

    ReplyDelete