Monday, June 29, 2015

It's Monday again.........

A quickie for today..............I think I'm all ready for tomorrow. The boxes are all packed with supplies, Ensigns, and mail. Roger and I got the shopping done after we left the office......we were tired, but we needed to get it done. Our day started off with office staff meeting with Pres. and Sis. Hanks. He asked me how I was doing, how I was feeling........what do I say to that in front of everyone???? We had TWENTY referrals this morning!!! I got them assigned, checked my shopping list for MLC tomorrow......and I had everything done. I couldn't go in "my" room because they came to clean the carpet today--since the water in there last week........it still didn't smell good enough for Sis. Newman, so she insisted they come clean it. I had a really l.o.n.g. day........... Roger had a couple of little things I could do for him and Sis. Newman let me do some things and taught me how to use the postal metering machine.......That was cool!!! Tomorrow will be a busy one though. In contrast, Roger had a monster day. He spent quite a bit of time on the phone with a man from Salt Lake. AND!! he learned he is an answer to prayer! Joe, from Salt Lake, (he is our representative to the global fleet services for the Church, over a number of missions) ......anyway, Joe told Roger he has been praying for him for six months. Do you know how long ago it was that I told Roger we needed to go in May?? Yeah........just under six months......... And Roger is doing a good job! There are lots of things he has to remember and take care of, and he has to talk with the missionaries more than we thought he would have to. He is also trying to get eight cars ready to sell...........lots to do..........

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes................

1 comment:

  1. The wife is always right:) You will do great tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete