Tuesday, August 25, 2015

just a little something..........

Look what came yesterday! RAH!!!! Now I will certainly have enough for MLC next Tuesday. I texted the zone leaders yesterday and asked if they could get me their orders. I have three filled and waiting right to the left of the stacks in this picture. That's one third..............I hope I get some more tomorrow. We have our District meeting tomorrow and we are going to take lunch with us for all the Elders--six of them. We don't have any Sisters serving in Ensley.......... And since we live outside the area and the missionaries are not to leave their area, this is our way of "having them over for dinner". Sister Newman is bringing a green salad and I'm making Hawaiian haystacks and carrot cake............a trial run for next week. Only next week we are having veggie trays instead of green salad. We had a great meeting this morning--office staff--with Pres. and Sister Hanks. It is such a blessing to be able to learn from them. I'm so thankful to be here now!



The small stack, front-right and turned "the other way" are boxes of the Book of Mormon in Spanish..........I can't tell you how excited I am to really have enough for this month. YAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a bunch!!!! Awesome to know that many lives will be blessed by them:)

    ReplyDelete