Friday, July 24, 2015

lest you disbelieve me...........

Just some quick pictures today of our rain storm......downpour......... I am continually amazed!!!! I don't know how that much water can even get in the sky!!!! Let alone, stay up there for extended periods of time!! This storm lasted no longer than thirty minutes--probably less. And then it was all over. During that time the temperature dropped 19.......I kid you not!!!! 19 degrees!!! I cannot even begin to imagine how someone would plan for this when designing a city...........it runs and runs, then goes in a big hole and disappears!!! Where does it go???




 It could not get through this culvert fast enough.......the puddle here as getting bigger even while we waited for the light to change........





Another hole that was not quite big enough.......



1 comment:

  1. That is crazy and yes to some intense planning to drain all that water away. Nature is so amazing...love how the world is so diverse!

    ReplyDelete